- Create a vibrant community that blends security researchers, policymakers, lawyers, and technology vendors to foster collaboration, and creates high-quality tools and data that support a virtuous cycle.
- Help organizations promote adoption and excellence to their customers, industry peers, and the security community.
- Maintain a vulnerability disclosure policy maturity model and create a “race to the top” for VDP adoption and the implementation of best practice.
- Be the system of record for the Disclose.io Status of a policy, provide easy mechanisms for anyone to lookup a target/organization, or to update their status.
- Drive the state of the art in thinking around legal risks faced for security researchers and the steps organizations can take to reduce them.
- Make tools and techniques freely available to technology vendors to ease the socialization and adoption of VDP.
diostatus - The disclose.io best practice maturity model