|The Terms||dioterms||A core set of boilerplate vulnerability disclosure policy templates, modified to suit different geographies and verticals.||Active|
|The List||diodb||The definitive community-powered list of every known VDP and public bug bounty program, along with their Disclose.io Status.||Active|
|The Seal||dioseal||A recognizable mark to indicate hackers’ safety and adoption of best practices to customers and partners.||Active|
|Our Community||diocomm||A community-powered support hub for security researchers and technology vendors.||Active|
|Tools and Data||diodata||Useful data and tools for researchers, program owners, academics, and legal teams.||Active|
|Platforms||platforms.csv||A list of all known vulnerability disclosure and bug bounty platforms.||Active|
|CERTs||list-of-certs.csv||A list of the contact details and URLs for Computer Emergency Response Teams (CERTs) from around the world.||Active|
|HOFs||dioseal||A list vulnerability disclosure and bug bounty program acknowledgement pages.||Active|
|Legal threats||threats.md||A living document of legal threats against security researchers.||Active|
Got an idea for a new diodata list? Submit a PR or issue to the diodata repo.
- Description: Statistics bot for the @disclose_io Twitter account written in Go
- Status: Active
- Maintainer: @steams
- Description: A Go scraper that validates security.txt files and outputs them in the disclose.io JSON format.
- Status: Active
- Maintainer: @gi-el
- Description: disclose.io VDP and safe harbor chrome extension
- Status: Private pre-release
- Maintainer: @codingo
- Description: A web-based VDP policy generation tool based on dioterms.
- Status: Not Yet Started
- Maintainer: If interested please submit a PR or issue to the repo.